Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Back on Wednesday, May 18, 2011, I was on the phone, emailing and working the dealer web site for Bunnin Chevrolet to get the lease on my Volt finalized. Later that evening, I saw my red beauty for the first time. What a great year it's been! I hope the fun I've been having stays fresh over the next two coming years, though I confess I am very anxiously following developments and hints of what new stuff comes out for GM and all the car makers in the EV and EREV field. The car is as awesome as it was the first day and has had no problems to deal with. Minimal servicing and some enhancements were made, and I am finally ready for a tire rotation. I just rolled over the 8000 mile mark a day or so ago.

Bob is still enjoying his first months of driving his BMW ActiveE but with his two-year lease he will still turn his car in before I turn in my Volt. (Assuming I do. He has no choice as it is closed-end.)



No comments:

Post a Comment