Friday, May 27, 2011

Estimate In!

Well, the estimate is a bit higher than I expected, but still quite doable if I am understanding everything.

The current program SPX is offering includes a free Coulomb charger... relatively ugly but it doesn't need to be a work of art I guess. Along with that the DOE is kicking in $1200 towards the cost of installation. So, estimated price for the package is:  $3534.54 - $1200 DOE Reimbursement = $2334.54. I will have to pay the $2334.54 out of pocket, but then the LADWP has a rebate of up to $2000 in addition to the other incentives. So the net cost would only be $334.54.

On another note, I've been trying to figure out how to get traffic on my nav system and when the VoltAdvisor described how to do it, and I didn't have the menu items she was referring to, I decided to call XM and ask if they knew anything, since they provide the traffic data through XMNavTraffic. Turns out it was not turned on for my car. So, they turned it back on for me and all appears to be well. Will check it out on the drive to work this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment